Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Energy Bar Review

My goal is to snack more regularly and be overall more attentive to my body's hunger cues so I don't find myself absolutely ravenous at mealtimes. I'm probably consuming more calories per day, but it's a much more comfortable way to be i.e. I don't feel weak with hunger during the drive home from work and wait until dinner.

I busted out a Luna: Peanut Butter Cookie bar around 4:40pm on Monday. Only about twenty minutes before leaving, but can't ignore a grumbling belly!



Luna Bars share a very similar quality of crisps glued together with sweetness and the addition a creamy bottom layer. I kind of wished that this peanut butter flavor would showcase the salty/sweet combo of the cookie, but it was mostly just sweet. It served its purpose of tiding me over until dinner without snacking on assorted crappy snacks, though.

My rating: 3/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment