Sunday, August 26, 2012

Energy Bar Review: Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey

Everyone who's anyone has had to have these Nature Valley granola bars at some point in their life, what with them being sold in bulk at Costco and all (I'm proud to say that I consumed an entire jumbo case over the course of a semester.) They have all sorts of fancy flavors now, but the Oats 'N Honey variety is the standard, yo.




Perhaps it's the nostalgic factor from being a childhood fixture, or just the delightfully crunchy and sugary texture, but I get cravings specifically for this bar. I like how the bar is very hard and not chewy at all, but if one holds it in one's mouth it disintegrates within seconds and all the flavors meld together like oatmeal. Caution--they can get quite crumbly. But it's fun to pour the uber sugary ends and pieces at the bottom of the baggie into one's mouth at the end of the snack.

My rating: 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment