Presenting...the Clif ZBar: Iced Oatmeal flavor:
Excuse the bad photos, they don't do the deliciousness justice.
I say it time and time again, but the Clif company has truly mastered the art of the chewy, yet not gooey, food texture. I don't know what's so "kid" about this bar--the thin sugary swirls of icing surely must appeal to humans of all ages. What's more is that they are only 130-some calories, which is a happy medium between eating an entire hearty full size Clif bar and sitting with a grumbling stomach. I downed one of these just a few minutes before popping out of the house for a run, and I felt light on my feet and well-energized. It's the optimal combo of carbs and sugar to keep your fuel tank from running on empty.
My rating: 5/5.
Now to load up on these goodies at Costco....


No comments:
Post a Comment