Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rabbit Food

I've been on a salad bend as of late.


Colorful food makes me happy. Top-left: spinach, tomatoes, pinto beans, ham, turkey, with mustard and balsamic vinegar. Top-right: roasted brussel sprouts (first time success!), tomatoes, kidney beans, tuna. Bottom-left: roasted brussel sprouts topped with a dippy egg (okay, so I don't know how many ingredients officially qualifies something as a "salad.") Bottom-right: spinach, pinto and kidney beans, turkey, and salsa, and tomatoes probably under there somewhere, since they are a staple in my diet. Have a said that I could eat tomatoes like apples? I really do like the things.   

Salads might be the lazy way of getting in protein, carbs, and veggies, as minimal to no cooking is needed. But lazy isn't necessarily bad, right? It's surely not bad tasting, at least. 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You betcha! I never went to Intermezzo much when it was still here but now that it's gone I seem to be filling to void.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete