Monday, July 30, 2012

Super Omelettes

I've quickly busied myself with work since coming back home. Back to the old routine... 

But with some fun sprinkled in! On Thursday I went to my friend Emily's house for a Spanish-themed dinner night, featuring flan and tortillas de patata (go ahead, google it, I did it too.) They are basically frittatas, thick egg pancakes cooked stovetop with veggies such as potatoes and onions embedded inside.

Chopping asparagus, red onion, and green onion

Whisking egg next to sliced taters

I made a salad with cucumber, carrot, peanuts, sesame oil and salt

Finished tortilla de patata

This one may be prettier but the veggies weren't as cooked

Another friend brought a yummy kale salad. I didn't snap a photo of the final spread with the different dishes. I think I've been kind of failing at documenting my everyday eats because I get so excited to nom that meals just pass by and before I now it the food is gone, I'm stuffed, and there's no photos to share. Which is how this night went down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment