![]() |
| View from one of the porches |
The day was an utterly relaxing mix of swimming, sunbathing, and eating hot dogs, potato chips, and lots of watermelon.
![]() |
| Trashy magazines are best beach reading |
As much as I love grilled food, I chose not to eat more hot dogs before we headed back for Boston ~8pm. As a result, I was famished when we arrived back to our dorm an hour later. My roommate and I made a quick desperate dash to nearby Noodle St, the closest and one of the only food options available in our neighborhood on Sunday nights. I've decided that I would definitely not like to be a BU undergraduate. The despair of having no late night munchies alone would be too much to handle.
![]() |
| Mediocre dinner |
No amount of Asian food can take the place of my mom's. Getting homesick...
I tried to stay up after scarfing down my meal since I hear it's not good to sleep immediately after eating, but I kept my eyes open for at most an hour before I drifted off to sleep, my skin pleasantly warmed by a full day of sun rays.
Also: On Sat night, two friends and I saw the Blue Man Group!
I won't even try to explain all the crazy stuff they pulled off because this blog entry would elongate to an essay of sounds and colors. Let's just say I wish I were innately talented at some fine arts thing like music, song, or dance. It must be awesome for those who are i.e. Berklee College of Music and New England Conservatory kids to intern with and/or eventually join the Blue Men. It's a really interactive and eye-catching show, and I encourage everyone to try to catch one of their nationwide performances some time.




No comments:
Post a Comment